Regional Vice President - Sales 9/2/2016
Enterprise Software Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are an Industry leader in SaaS based Enterprise Software Solutions that empowers companies to close their sales productivity gap in a whole new way. Our double digit growth, innovation and competitive culture are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering customer value and customer experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES, who can help us continue to deliver best in class performance and availability to our global customer base.
The role reports directly to the VP of Sales, Americas and will be responsible for managing team of regional sales managers generating revenue by closingsales directly with end users, primarily via face-to-face contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversee the primary activities of field sales representatives to maximize sales revenues and attain corporate objectives.
* Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately.
* Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies.
* Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization.
* Perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
* Develop sales plans, strategies, and final presentations designed to enhance revenue growth and meet customer needs.
* Maintain regular contact with Account Executive and Account Managers.
* Remain knowledgeable of organization's products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
* Identify prospects and customers critical business challenges.
* Management duties including but not limited to training, motivating, coaching and ensuring staffing goals are met.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Four year college degree
* 5+ years direct sales management experience; 1+ years of quota carrying software or technologysales.
* Strong knowledge of MS Suite & Salesforce.com
* Previous experience with CRM, Sales Enablement, Sales Performance or SaaS based software solutions strongly preferred
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to manage remote sales force
* Ability to travel as required (roughly 5%)