Registed Nurse - Case Manager - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 03198-67352
KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER KINGWOOD, TEXAS
CASE MANAGER (RN)
KINGWOOD MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a CASE MANAGER (RN).
* Actively participates in the collaborative program which requires review of patient activities related to medical necessity of hospitalization, appropriateness of length of stay, timely and appropriate utilization of services rendered, and identification of patient needs related to patient care following discharge from the hospital.
* The case manager promotes quality care and cost-effective outcomes to enhance the physical, psychosocial and vocational health of individuals.
* The position encompasses reviewing, planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating health-related service options throughout the continuum.
* Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
* Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
* Previous work experience in a related field with two years as a minimum
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
* Ability to exercise initiative and judgment and make decisions within the scope of assigned authority
* Registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
* Case Management certification desirable
* Current CPR course completion
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 04/25/2016