Registed Nurse - FT / PT / PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Haven Behavorial Healthcare Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Philadelphia provides inpatient psychiatric stabilization and treatment to older adults experiencing acute symptoms of depression, anxiety, mood swings or psychosis.
Services are provided by psychiatrists, geriatricians, nurses, therapists, and other professional staff who are dedicated to improving the quality of life of patients.
Haven's philosophy is one of working together with family, physicians, long-term care providers, and other agencies involved in meeting the healthcare needs of older adults.
We are currently seeking PA Licensed RNs for our East Falls location.
RNs may perform the following responsibilities and duties:
* Conduct patient assessments and provide proper nursing interventions as assigned
* Maintain a safe and efficient working and treatment environment in accordance with hospital policies & procedures and all state, local, federal regulations
* Communicates regularly with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients
* Provides supervision to Behavior Health Technicians
* Acts as Charge Nurse when assigned
* Must be have a current PA RN License
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program
* 2 years experience as an RN, preferably with geriatric patients
* 1 year of acute psychiatric experience required
* Experience working with geropsych is preferred
* CPR/CPI Certified
Available shifts are as follows:
Full-time (rotating week): 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Part-time (rotating week): 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
PRN (on-call as needed): All Shifts
ALL SHIFTS REQUIRE WORKING A MINIMUM OF 3 HOLIDAYS PER YEAR
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities and Females Encouraged to Apply
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Philadelphia is TJC Accredited