This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Dulles Health & Rehab Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Registered Dietician (Herndon, VA)
Dulles Health & Rehab Center in Herndon, VA, has a career opportunity for a Registered Dietician to provide nutrition consultation to our patients and residents.
Dulles Health & Rehab Center is a brand new facility which opened in July 2016 and provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
* Complete nutrition assessments to coordinate the nutritional care.
* Complete MDS documentation and assist in the development of the resident care plan.
* Attend weekly interdisciplinary meetings.
* Provide nutritional counseling and education to residents and families
* Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
* Prefer two years of experience in a long-term care setting.
* Prefer experience with Point Click Care (PCC) electronic health records.
* Must maintain high level of professionalism.
* Must be flexible, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE