Registered Field Nurse / RN / Home Health - $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!! - ReqCode 995425
Unique Opportunity for a Registered Nurse with a Home Health Leader - Become A Senior Advocate!
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
OMNI Home Care is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Registered Nurse, you will:* Provide a wide range of nursing care to patients in the home care setting.
* Focus primarily on patient assessment, quality care, teaching of patients and caregivers, and performance of skilled procedures.
* Deliver care based on Standards of Practice for the particular state of practice and must be in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
* Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
* A minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse is required.
* Previous experience in the home care setting is desired.
* Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50677777.jpg /