Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
* Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
* Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Must have current RN license in the State of Utah.
* Current BLS/CPR certification issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider required.
* Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
Iasis Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
DAVIS HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled