Registered Nurse Bone Marrow Transplant
We are looking for REGISTERED NURSE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT for our client in DENVER, CO
JOB TITLE: REGISTERED NURSE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT
JOB LOCATION: DENVER, CO
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Registered Nurse Bone Marrow Transplant
* The comprehensive cancer care experience on our Blood and Marrow Transplant units affords a unique opportunity to expand your clinical skill set and allow for the provision of care across the care continuum.
* The care experience begins at diagnosis, evolves through to transplant, followed by post-transplant cares.
* We are distinguished from other programs by having a subset of nurses that are critically care trained BMT nurses.
* These nurses are trained to manage complex critical situations which include sepsis, multi organ failure, oncologic emergencies, and rapid intervention for any deterioration in a patient's medical condition.
* Our transplant program has a strong multidisciplinary team approach which facilitates patient centric care founded on evidenced based care practices.
* The successful candidate will have a strong desire to provide evidenced based quality care to a unique patient population.
* The BMT nursing role is involves caring for a complex and challenging patient population, yet is the most rewarding role you will ever hold.
* Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse;
* BSN preferred; BLS - Healthcare provider.
* ACLS required within the first 12 months of hire for experienced nurses.
* ACLS required within first 18 months for new grads.
* ONS Chemotherapy Provider Card required within the first 9 months of hire.
* B. Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* EKG interpretation competency or course within the first year of hire.
* Experience: One year experience in acute care preferred.
* 1+ to 2 years experience
* Management Experience Required - No
* Minimum Education - Associate's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Never