Registered Nurse Case Manager - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 08224-40648
North Austin Medical Center:
Provides case management support to ensure the integrity of patient services, treatment planning, financial resources, post-discharge continuity of care, and facility compliance.
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current Texas licensure as an RN
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred.
* working knowledge InterQual criteria.
* CCM preferred
* Minimum 5 years of clinical nursing experience.
* Knowledge of CMS guidelines and experience working with payor specific guidelines and contractual rules preferred.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision meeting firm deadlines.
* Assertive and persuasive communication skills, action oriented.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 03/03/2016