Registered Nurse - Cath Lab - PRN - DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
JOB DESCRIPTIONDavis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
CATH LAB RECOVERY REGISTERED NURSE
* Provides direct patient care in the Cardiac Cath lab setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patients clinical condition.
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Performs general nursing duties in all patient care areas under the guide lines of department policy and procedures.
* 1 to 2 years Cath Lab experience.
* Current RN License in the State of Utah required.
* Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider required
* ACLS required.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
Iasis Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran"DAVIS HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled