Registered Nurse - Cath Lab RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for REGISTERED NURSE - CATH LAB RN for our client in TEMECULA, CA
JOB TITLE: REGISTERED NURSE - CATH LAB RN
JOB LOCATION: TEMECULA, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Registered Nurse - Cath Lab RN
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE/ ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
* One year or more of cath lab RN experience required.
* Five years critical care experience procedure experience preferred.
* Use of current equipment.
* Ability to communicate effectively and to foster teamwork among fellow staff members.
* Ability to exhibit excellent written and verbal skills.
* Attention to detail, high level of accuracy.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and function effectively under high volumes of patients.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment on a regular basis.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Knowledge of all medications given during cardiac procedures.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION:
* Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
* BSN preferred
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS:
* Current California RN license (maintain current)
* BLS (maintain current AHA)
* ACLS (maintain current AHA)
* 1+ to 2 years experience
* Management Experience Required - No
* Minimum Education - Associate's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Never
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* Cath lab experience