Registered Nurse Circulator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lake Havasu City, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE SEEKING AN RN CIRCULATOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM! YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ASSESSMENT, DIAGNOSIS, AND TREATMENT OF ASSIGNED PATIENTS.
THIS EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY OFFERS A VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY, A LARGE SIGN ON BONUS, A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IF NEEDED.
* The Department of Nursing Service position that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Nurse.
* Must demonstrate the clinical ability to work as Primary RN on the Unit to which assigned.
* Must be able to coordinate the delivery of patient care on the Unit; completes required documentation; participates in patient/family teaching and discharge planning, effectively utilizing the Nursing Process.
* Provide leadership by working cooperatively and effectively with physicians, ancillary staff and other administrative and support personnel in maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice in the multidisciplinary clinical setting.
* Provide leadership of a Registered Nurse for subordinate staff on the Unit.
* Maintain quality delivery of patient care by completing patient assignments in compliance with the Nursing Process, the Arizona Nurse Practice Act, TJC and State regulations and established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
* Must have at least an Associate Degree in Nursing.
* Must have a minimum One year operating room experience.
* Must have a minimum of two years surgical experience.
* Must have current AZ or compact state RN license.
* Must have current BLS , ACLS within 60 days of hire.
* Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
* Must be familiar with medical software and equipment.
* Must have the ability to build rapport with patients.
* Must have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Lake Havasu City is a water lover's paradise that offers the best in desert living. With more than 300 days of sunshine every year and 400 miles of coastline, this community delivers a host of opportunities for an active lifestyle. Located on the Colorado River, Lake Havasu City offers the charm and quality of life of a small community, with easy access to amenities offered by the metropolitan areas of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. The climate of the low desert features average winter temperatures in the low 60's, to dry warm 100's in the summer.