Registered Nurse - Competitive Salary
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Registered Nurse Position Features:
? Competitive Salary
? Flexible Hours
? Hospital Environment
? Great Pay $$$$$$$$
We are currently hiring RNs to work in acute care hospital in the Inland Empire.
- RN ICU, DOU, ER, Labor & Delivery, Telemetry, Post-Partum, NICU, PACU, Pediatrics and Med. Surg.
- Must have current active license with BRN (Will be checked online for verification).
- Minimum 1 year experience in acute hospital setting.
- Must know how to take vital signs and willing to work on the unit floor.
- Must be a team player. Very Important!
- Must be very compassionate and very patient with clients.
- Must have a reliable car for quick response during late calls.
- Must be willing to go wherever the assignment will be (whichever facility that has needs)
- SSN - must bring original copy
- State issued driver license - original copy
- CPR Card - Must be by American Heart Association
- PPD Skin test (TB Test or chest x-ray)
- Immunnization Record (Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, Rubeola shots)
- Annual Physical examination
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
M/S, DOU, Tele, ER, ICU, L/D, PP, Peds, NICU, OR, PACU,