Registered Nurse - Critical Care Float Pool - Full time - DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
JOB DESCRIPTIONDavis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis Hospital has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
* We currently need one full time day and one full time night Critical Care Float Pool.
* Provides direct patient care in the ICU, ER, PACU, and other Critical Care Areas as needed, during a regularly scheduled full time 12 hour shift.
* Must be willing to work Med/surg, Rehab and Behavioral Health
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient.
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in patients condition or response to treatment.
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
* PAY IS $33.00 PER HOUR.
* Must have current license as a Registered Nurse in Utah, or be license eligible.
* Must have current ACLS, PALS,and BLS issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and writter
* MUST HAVE MINIMUM 2 YEARS NURSING EXPERIENCE IN THE ER, ICU, WILLING TO WORK IN MED SURG UNITS.
IASIS HEALTHCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABLED/VETERAN
"DAVIS HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTERIS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled