Registered Nurse - Disease Educator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
MedTrust Staffing, LLC
Camp Pendleton, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONREGISTERED NURSE - DISEASE EDUCATOR, CAMP PENDLETON, CA
Incredible opportunity to work with our Troops and their beneficiaries providing Disease Education services.
* Full time 40 hours
* No nights, no weekends, no on-call
* Top compensation with full benefits
We are looking for a Mater's prepared Registered Nurse with the following experience:
Position knowledge base:
* 2years minimum experience educating patients (not nurses) on disease process
* Comprehensive knowledge of common, prevalent diseases & medical conditions: Diabetes, COPD, Stroke, Hypertension
* Ability to extrapolate data then track and report on patient outcomes
The qualified candidate must have the following for consideration:
* Masters degree in Nursing, Education, Health Promotion, or Community / Public Health
* Minimum of 3years of experience in Patient Education, Health Promotion and Wellness programs
* Minimum 2years of recent primary care experience
* Basic Life Support (BLS)