Registered Nurse - Emergency Department 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Coordinates and provides nursing care to identified patient population. Utilizes team approach for delegation
* critical thinking and problem solving skills to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
* Demonstrates competencies in accordance with specific performance standards
* Must have 3-5 years of experience in Emergency Department
* Must have an RN license - current state
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, with a BSN preferred; and 3-5 years experience in ED setting required.
* CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in the state of Illinois.
* CPR certified. ACLS, PALS, TNS or TNCCC, ENPC, ECRN.
* NATIONWIDE Relocation available