Registered Nurse-(FT) Endoscopy Unit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
West Monroe, LA
JOB DESCRIPTION* PROVIDES DIRECT PATIENT CARE IN THE ENDOSCOPY SETTING.
* PROVIDES ASSESSMENT AND PLANNING FOR INDIVIDUALIZED PATIENT CARE.
* COMMUNICATES WITH PHYSICIANS ABOUT CHANGES IN PATIENT\'S CLINICAL CONDITION INCLUDING:
* RESPONDS QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY TO CHANGES IN CONDITION OR RESPONSE TO TREATMENT.
* PERFORMS GENERAL NURSING DUTIES IN ALL SURGICAL SERVICES DEPARTMENTS WITH ADEQUATE SUPERVISION.
* PARTICIPATES IN PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT ACTIVITIES.
* PROVIDES SERVICE TO AGE RANGE FROM NEONATE TO ADULT.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Must have a current unencumbered LA. License. BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required. New Hires required to acquire BLS within first 90 days of employment & ACLS within first 6 months of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location: Louisiana-West Monroe
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days