This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Glenwood Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for REGISTERED NURSE for our client in GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO
JOB TITLE: REGISTERED NURSE
JOB LOCATION: GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT FULL TIME
* Required Registered Nurse
* We are recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home by the National Committee on Quality Assurance.
* You get to grow as a professional and develop the skills pertinent to meeting the needs of employees and patients.
* Demonstrates assessment and identification of patient/family health needs.
* Assists with assessing the patient to facilitate care planning and identification of problems.
* Utilizes data collected and reported by providers, other clinical support staff, patients/families/significant others, other disciplines and community agencies.
* Reviews payer sources and requirements that may affect patient care.
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient's age (i.e. knowledge of growth and development, treatment and care options).
* Demonstrates a strong knowledge of nursing practice and procedures.
* Demonstrates the ability to teach and assess patient learning, including informational handouts.
* Provides clear and concise patient education and instruction in understandable terms.
* Demonstrates sound knowledge base in age-related care, concepts and ability to provide education to patient/family or staff as needed.
* Asks for assistance when necessary.
* Obtains necessary vital signs and history information from patient/family/guardian.
* Completes EHR and hard-copy forms as appropriate.
* Consistently follows telephone triage procedure, including thorough documentation and notifying provider in a timely manner (if indicated).
* Assists with making referrals and assuring process is completed.
* Prepares rooms, equipment and patients for office visit/procedures (i.e. cleaning and setting up exam room/procedure room/equipment, providing patient instruction).
* Knowledgeable regarding equipment necessary for various procedures.
* Consistently plans ahead to insure availability and readiness of supplies and equipment.
* Competently assists providers with confidence and in anticipation of provider needs.State, and safety practices, including infection control and sharps disposal.
* Maintains proper documentation in a timely manner.
* Notify provider of any abnormal test result in a timely manner.
* Assists in maintaining medical records and health center tracking logs.
* Knowledgeable of grant programs/payer sources and services covered.
* Problem solve when issues arise re: covered services or payer sources.
* Registered Nurse with two (2) years' experience in primary outpatient care preferred.
* Current Colorado License Current B.L.S. certification.
* Emergency Room Nurse
* Med-surg Adult
* Critical Access Hospital RN
* Floor Nurse