Registered Nurse - House Supervisor - Nights
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 26516-67314
The Administrator on Site is responsible for planning, directing, supervising and evaluating all nursing care on a 24-hour basis. The Administrator on Site manages, coordinates and controls all aspects of the nursing care in order to provide quality patient care and maintain high standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Administrator on site will intercede and interact with medical staff and the public to assist with concerns, issues, and problem solving.
Individual and Organizational Relations:
1. Ability to develop and maintain rapport with others.
2. Ability to create and maintain an environment that results in above average satisfaction ratings from
employees, patients, and physicians.
3. Ability to absorb negative information/criticism and maintain a balanced perspective on issues.
4. Ability to negotiate priorities with individuals at various levels of the organization.
5. Knowledge of the objectives of the company and implication for programs, policies, and decisions.
6. Attends inservice presentations including but not limited to infection control, patient safety and job safety.
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
* Current hospital experience working as a AOS or in management required.
* Current TX RN licensure
* Current BCLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS certifications required.
* PALS and TNCC certification is preferred.
* Management experience required.
Evidence of leadership skills, successful interpersonal relations demonstrated by active participation in supervision, administration, and education. Computer skills needed.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
* Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
* Ensures the privacy of our patient and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
* Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
* Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
* Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
* Documents all patient care.
* Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
* Promotes customer service initiatives.
* Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
* Completes mandatory education.
* Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety initiatives.
Last Edited: 08/30/2016