Registered Nurse - ICU - Part Time (no benefits) - JV West Valley
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Jordan Valley West
West Valley City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJordan Valley Hospital West Valley Campus opened its doors in 1963 with three operating rooms, forty beds, and was called Pioneer Valley Hospital. By 1980 a new hospital facility had been on the original site.
Today this west side medical facility is host to over 36,000 emergency room visits, making it one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
In 2004 Pioneer Valley Hospital completed an 18-month long, $14 million construction project which included more than 88,000 square feet of expansion and renovations and a significant investment in state-of-the-art medical technology.
The project was conducted in two phases with the first phase producing a new 16,800 square foot emergency room with separate entrances for ambulances and walk-in patients. The second phase included the remodel of approximately 33,400 square feet in the areas of radiology, endoscopy, the baby nursery, hospital laboratory, central sterilization, and outpatient services.
In 2014 the building exterior was renovated to reflect the improvements made within the hospital and our name changed to Jordan Valley Hospital West Valley Campus to more closely reflect our commitment to the community we serve.
As the hospital has grown, Jordan Valley Hospital West Valley Campus has maintained its long-time commitment to providing expert healthcare with kindness and compassion.
* Provides direct patient care in an ICU setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
* Current RN License, and ACLS certification.
* BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
* PREFER ICU EXPERIENCE.
IASIS Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
JORDAN VALLEY HOSPITAL WEST VALLEY CAMPUS IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-West Valley City
Organization: Jordan Valley West
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Part Time, under 30 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled