Registered Nurse - ICU RN - Full Time - MPMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Mountain Point Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mountain Point Medical Center, a campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center, is a 44-bed full-service hospital serving the residents of northern Utah County. Conveniently located in Lehi, Mountain Point is easily accessible from I-15 and SR-92 just east of Thanksgiving Point. Mountain Point offers comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment.
Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
* Provides direct patient care in an ICU setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
* Current RN License, and ACLS certification.
* Current BLS issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider upon hire.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
* PREFER PREVIOUS ICU EXPERIENCE.
IASIS Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
MOUNTAIN POINT MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-Lehi
Organization: Mountain Point Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled