RN ICU - premium pay internal contract - full time - JVMC 9/16/2016
Jordan Valley Medical Center
West Jordan, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Contract Registered Nurse assignment at our West Valley Campus of JVMC. This is an Iasis contract to work as a contract Registered Nurse in one or two of our hospitals along the Wasatch Front.
We will pay Premium hourly rates for the ICU
8, 10, and 13 week contracts are available.
Temporary to permanent positions available if interested.
Typical shifts are 12 hours, generally 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am. Shift differentials will apply. Contract employees are not eligible for benefits or merit increases.
* ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN NURSING
* UT RN LICENSURE OR COMPACT STATE LICENSE ACTIVE AND IN GOOD STANDING
* CURRENT BLS, ACLS
* TWO YEARS ICU RN EXPERIENCE
* EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
* PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN COMPUTER CHARTING.
* Willing to work at the West Valley Campus
* EXTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Primary Location: Utah-West Jordan
Organization: Jordan Valley Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Temporary Position
Work Schedule: Other