This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Requires comprehensive knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice to provide and evaluate patient care and competency in performing nursing care procedures, observations, treatments, and techniques used at the clinic.
* Requires knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care and knowledge of common safety hazards and universal precautions to establish a safe working environment.
* Requires analytical ability to identify patient problems, interpret data, and to assess patient conditions.
* Demonstrates ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner.
* Demonstrates high level interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, medical staff, patients, family, and the public.
* Job Id#:161282
* JOB SUMMARY
* Reports to the Director. Provides professional nursing services. Assesses the needs of patients and initiates, implements, and evaluates individualized plans of care. Collaborates with other professional, clinical, and ancillary staff in providing quality care of patients.
* Education and Experience The knowledge, skills, and abilities as indicated below are normally acquired through the successful completion of an Associate's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing or Professional Training. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
* Must haveRegistered Nurse Li censure in State of Indiana. Must maintain current CPR and PALS certification. No previousexperience isrequired. One to twoyears of job-relatedexperience ispreferred.
* KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS