Registered Nurse (Infusion Center) Glendale, AZ - $40/hr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Looking for a special RN with a heart of gold and a willingness to take care of some equally amazing Cancer patients.
This opportunity is for a Registered Nurse who excels in difficult IV starts, accessing ports and has extensive familiarity with central lines.
Previous Infusion or Oncology experience required (i.e administered IV Chemotherapy in the past or present)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conducts accurate calculations, preparation, administration, documentation of chemotherapy medications.
2. Accesses peripheral IV?s and VAD?s.
3. Verifies lab values with guidelines for administering chemotherapy. Mixes in accordance to OSHA.
4. Assesses patients prior to, during, and after infusions.
5. Knowledge of infusion pump operation and maintenance.
6. Facilitates dose modifications according to physician and protocol guidelines.
7. Assesses patient for changes in conditions, including, but not limited to, abnormal labs, x-rays, scans, drug reactions, and initiates appropriate action.
8. Willing to travel between offices
Education and Qualifications:
1. Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
2. AZ Board of Nursing RN license.
3. Current CPR Certification required.
4. OCN certification or ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Providers care preferred.
health/dental/vision and life insurance, 401K We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Must have previous experience administering IV chemotherapy