Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery - Full time - SLRMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REGISTERED NURSE
Provides direct patient care in the Labor and Delivery setting. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians/Director/Charge Nurse /co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies & symptomatology. Responds quickly & accurately to patient changes in condition/response to treatment. Performs general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. REQUIREMENTS
* Current Nursing license for the State of Utah
* RN experience in Labor and Delivery required
* Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* ACLS and PALS preferred.
* Computer & Internet Skills required.
* Prefer Labor and Delivery experience.
* Fetal heart monitoring and EKG readings or use of equipment preferred.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Iasis Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Primary Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Organization: Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled