Registered Nurse - Level II/Transitional Nursery - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
Mountain Point Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mountain Point Medical Center, a campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center, is a 44-bed full-service hospital serving the residents of northern Utah County. Conveniently located in Lehi, Mountain Point is easily accessible from I-15 and SR-92 just east of Thanksgiving Point. Mountain Point offers comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment.
Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
* Provides direct patient care in the Level II Transitional Nursery setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* PREFER AT LEAST TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE AS LEVEL 2 NICU RN
* Current RN License required.
* BLS issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* NRP required with minimal grace periods.
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"MOUNTAIN POINT MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF."
Primary Location: Utah-Lehi
Organization: Mountain Point Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled