Registered Nurse - Level III NICU - Part time (benefits) - DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
JOB DESCRIPTIONDavis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
* Provides direct patient care in Level III NICU setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO YEAR EXPERIENCE AS LEVEL 3 NICU RN - MUST HAVE TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH VENTS.
* Current RN License required.
* NRP required with minimal grace periods.
* Current BLS/CPR certification issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages are preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
Iasis Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
DAVIS HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled