Registered Nurse - Medical - Part time ( no benefits) -DHMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
JOB DESCRIPTIONDavis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
* Will work 5:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.or 5:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.shifts with rotating weekends.
* Provide direct patient care.
* Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
* Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Must have current RN license to work in the State of Utah.
* Must have BLS (CPR) certification issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Iasis Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that
proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Primary Location: Utah-Layton
Organization: Davis Hospital & Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Part Time, under 30 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled