Registered Nurse - Nursery (NICU) - Full time - SLRMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has been caring for the people of the Salt Lake Valley for more than a century. Built in 1875, it was one of the first hospitals in the Salt Lake Valley. The Sisters of the Holy Cross were the original owners and they continued to operate the hospital until 1994. Their work has left a lasting legacy of service and commitment for all who work at Salt Lake Regional today.
Over the years, Salt Lake Regional has undergone renovations and additions shaping it into the world-class facility it is today. Currently, the 200-bed hospital encompasses 316,000 square-feet of medical facilities. Additionally, there are three medical office buildings on campus.
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has established itself as a leader in quality healthcare services, including specialties in cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, maternity and women's services, men's health, rehabilitation, geriatric medicine and mental health services for seniors, sports medicine, oncology, emergency care and bariatric services.
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is the first facility in the state to invest in new technology for fighting cancer. This new technology includes the daVinci robotic surgery system. More than 500 physicians serve on the hospital's medical staff and more than 600 employees share in the hospital's efforts to provide expert medical care and excellent customer service.
* Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is currently looking for current NICU nurses with VENT training.
* Provides direct patient care in the Nursery setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE NICU RN
* Current RN License required.
* BLS issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider is required.
* NRP required with minimal grace periods.
* Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and written.
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"SALT LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF."
Primary Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Organization: Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Other
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled