Registered Nurse - PACU - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Provide Pre/Post Op care in the PACU unit
* Training and cross coverage to Pre Admission Testing and ECTs as needed
* Serves as a resource to patient care to support staff and physicians
* Able to work successfully in a fast pace clinical nursing setting
* Demonstrates strong assessment skills and critical thinking skills
* Proficient in computer charting
* Full time, full benefits, with rotating on-call
* AZ RN license or able to obtain
* At least 1 year RN PACU experience.
* Prefer 3 years RN PACU experience.
* Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Primary Location: Arizona-Phoenix
Organization: St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days