Registered Nurse-(PRN) Cath Lab(Rotating Schedule) -with call
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Glenwood Reg Med Ctr, LP
West Monroe, LA
JOB DESCRIPTION* Provides direct patient care in the Cath lab setting.
* Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
* Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Performs general nursing duties in all Cardiology departments with adequate supervision
* Participates in performance improvement activities.
* Provides service to age range from adult to geriatric.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Must have a current unencumbered LA. License.
Must be able to arrive within 30 minutes to the hospital for emergent call outs. At least 2 years experience in the Cath lab is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location: Louisiana-West Monroe
Organization: Glenwood Reg Med Ctr, LP
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other