Registered Nurse Per Diem - Growing Elder Services Program - 8 hours/week
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
* Reviews and implements physicians orders
* Conducts nursing assessments including physical, psychosocial and behavioral status
* Involves participants and significant other(s) based on needs and abilities
* Delivers care to participants in any setting, including skilled services, based on individualized needs and according to age-appropriate nursing standards
* Provides for cultural and diverse needs of participants when providing care
* Monitors and evaluates therapeutic interventions
* Participates in the development and ongoing review of each participant s care plan
* Delegates participants care responsibilities to other members of the health care team, when appropriate
* Identifies emergency situations and initiates appropriate nursing orders/interventions.
* Meets the needs of participants in a timely manner
* Participates in the interdisciplinary team (IDT) process and collaborates with IDT members to meet the needs of participants
* Consistently documents all aspects of participant care, including significant changes in health status, monthly nurses notes and health care teaching in the medical record
* Participates in training and orientation of new nursing staff as assigned
* Assists in the delivery of other nursing services as assigned
* Participates in the nursing on-call rotation as assigned
* Performs all duties in accordance with FCHP and Summit ElderCare policies and procedures
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
License: Current license as an RN in the state of Massachusetts
Certification: CPR and Alzheimer s certification
Experience: At least two years of recent experience in the direct care of adults or chronically disabled persons with at least one year caring for a frail or elderly population. Ambulatory care or home care experience helpful
Weekend availabilty essential.
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).