This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Taylor Madison Associates LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONOne of our clients is seeking a Full-time Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least one year experience within a Women's Health or Recover Room.
* The RN will provide case management for patients requesting medical information.
* Review and result lab test, complete medical/quality audits, provide coverage to surgical sites on an emergency basis.
* Must be a Registered Nurse with a current Pennsylvania License in good standing.
* One- Three years experience in Women's Healthcare, OB/GYN, Med Surg or and recovery room preferred.
* Excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks at once and work in a fast pace environment.
* Computer skills including knowledge of clinic management software, preferably eCW.
* Flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
* Demonstrated experience in postoperative care of pediatric patients
* Current CPR certification