Registered Nurse- (RN) -Case Manager,PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08621-9592
* Facilitates the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management.
* Coordinates activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
* Identifies potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes.
* Facilitates appropriate discharge plans.
* RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
* Three years nursing experience in acute care setting, Case Management experience preferred
* Certification in Case Management, Nursing, or Utilization Review, preferred
* Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
* Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written and electronic formats
* Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
* Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid
* CPI required within 60 days of hire or transfer
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION REQUIRED: Minimal, must be able to work independently
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: Preceptor, supervises new CM staff, clerical staff, and volunteers
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 08/11/2016