Registered Nurse - RN - Cath Lab
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSt. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
* Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
* 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
* 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
* Cancer Care
* Childrens Healthcare
* Comprehensive Regional Services
* Heart Center
* Orthopedic Services
* Womens Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit: www.svh-mt.org With a unique culture and great benefits, we care for you like you care for others. SCL Health is offering up to $10k in bonuses for experienced nurses. Flexible schedules - 8 hour, 10 hour or 12 hour shifts.
The Cath Lab Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN in our Cath Lab fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
* Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patients medical status upon admission and throughout the patients course of treatment.
* Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
* Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
* Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
* Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
* Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
* Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
* Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
* Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* Associate's degree in nursing, required
* Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
* Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
* Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
* One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
SCL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.