Registered Nurse RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time; Second Shift
Brookdale Champlin 119 E Hayden Lake Rd Champlin, MN 55316
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physician and resource health care personnel
* Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) in applying nursing knowledge
* Document all pertinent information regarding nursing care, care plans and observations
* Maintain a working knowledge of facility infection control procedures
* Provide functional direction and assistance to LPN's and CNA's, and complete new staff orientation as assigned
* Make rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school
* Current registered nurse in the state of practice
* Three years nursing experience, including long-term care experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150268.aspx'