Registered Nurse (RN) Clinician -Heart Clinic- PRN 8/9/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09727-42952
Research Medical Center Kansas City, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinician -Heart Clinic- PRN
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center is a 490-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinician -Heart Clinic- PRN
* Under the general direction of the Director of Cardiology, serves the nursing needs of patients with congestive heart failure by providing direct patient care; educating patients, families and staff; and acting as a consultant in area of specialty.
* The clinician also does data abstraction and analysis for Cath PCI registry in addition to Heart Failure registry.
* Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit based structure standards.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
* Bachelor s Degree in Nursing required.
* Current Missouri RN licensure.
* Current certification in area of specialty preferred.
* ACLS and BCLS certification required.
* Two years clinical nursing experience in specialty required.
Last Edited: 08/08/2016