Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Missouri City, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
Houston Methodist's Sienna Emergency Care Center is looking for an experienced Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) to work PRN 7p-7a.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor`s degree is strongly preferred.
* Minimum 2 years relevant Registered Nurse (RN) experience in an acute care hospital.
* Minimum of 2 years experience as a float nurse preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
* Registered Nurse with current nursing license to practice in the state of Texas
* Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) through American Heart Association.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Must be able to perform skills and competencies as defined in orientation checklist and annual departmental competency checklist if applicable.
* Basic computer skills.
* Must be able to write and speak effectively in English Competencies, skills, training as listed in Policy NU-903, Competence of Nursing Staff and HR 07 Competency Assessment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Houston Methodist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Houston Methodist is firmly bound. Houston Methodist will not engage in discrimination against or harassment of any person employed or seeking employment with Houston Methodist on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor priority referral Protected Veterans requested.