Registered Nurse RN GI Lab Endoscopy PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09727-42538
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER KANSAS CITY, MO
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) GI LAB/ENDOSCOPY - PRN
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER is a 490-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA Midwest Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Research Medical Center has completed more than $120 million in capital improvements, including new lobby and admitting areas, renovated and expanded Cancer Center and Women s Care Unit, construction of all private patient rooms and doubling the Emergency Department.
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) GI LAB/ENDOSCOPY.
* Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, the Registered Nurse coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required
* Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
* BLS required and maintained
* ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire
* Previous clinical experience preferred
* Basic computer skills
* One year of Med/Surg experience required
* Previous GI Lab experience preferred
Must be willing to work on-call rotation.
Last Edited: 11/09/2016