Registered Nurse RN - Home Health - $1500 sign-on bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time Home Health RN for our City building (Chicago, North Sheridan)
Job #: HHRNchiIL041354f
*This full time RN must have recent Medicare Home Health experience.
**$1,500 Sign-On Bonus**
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Evaluates the patient and home health environment to determine required services and involves the patient and patient's family in developing the plan of care
* Develops the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
* Serves as the patient's advocate and maintains ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers, and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
* Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits within the patient home via device (EMR)
* Provides direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN/LVNs & HHAs)
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Two years of experience
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver's license
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred, but not required
* Licensed as an RN in the state of practiceust have recent Medicare Home Health experience
Questions? Please contact Kelly Dymock at email@example.com (704) 541-7471 / 414-299-5076 (fax)
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150476.aspx'