Registered Nurse RN - Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Orland Park, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRN Home Health Psych RN to cover our south Chicago communities - this RN needs HH & psych exp.
Psych Home Health Nurse for the southern Chicago communities
Job # psyHHRNsoIL150512f
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 46 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Evaluates the patient and home health environment to determine required services
* Serves as the patient's advocate by providing information
* Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits as required and developing the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
* Involves patient & patient's family in developing the plan of care
We seek the following principal qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Bachelor or Masters Level degree in Psych and experience in mental health
* Two years experience as a Medicare certified Psych Nurse/Mental Health Nurse
* Licensed as an RN in the state of practice
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver's license
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply or Contact: Kelly Dymock / 704 541 7471 / 414 299 5076 (fax) / email@example.com
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147099.aspx'