Registered Nurse RN - Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 2/16/2017
Saint Augustine, FL
Saint Augustine , FL
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Nurse to provide services in the Saint Augustine , FL area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Assess home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site evaluations
* Complete OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to agency policy
* Communicate significant findings, problems and changes to Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all findings, communications, and appropriate interventions
* Participate in interdisciplinary patient care conferences and Agency Performance Improvement processes
* Assure the continuity of patient care and coordination of services through delivery of quality patient care
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current license as a Registered Nurse in good standing for the state
* Minimum of two or more years of home health, public nursing or acute hospital nursing experience
* Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
* Acute care and home care experience are preferred
* Must have valid driver's license
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150600.aspx'