Registered Nurse RN - Hospice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Job #: prnRNHOgSC065871
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! We own and operate multiple hospice agencies around the country, with a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the people we care for. We focus on skilled and compassionate care while providing comfort and freedom from pain, and as much independence and control as possible.
It's more than a job: it's a passion.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Hospice Registered Nurse to provide services in the Greenville area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on support and comfort for all our patients.
* Follow plan of care and collaborate with other members of the team to help meet positive paitent care
* Provide direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act, including speicalized duties related to end of life care
* Implement current nursing practicies following a comprehensive assessment and plan of care
* Accurately document patient services to reflect the plan of care
* Assess and provide patient and family education and information pertinent to diagnosis and self-plan of care
* Participate in coordination of hospice services, appropriately report patient needs to other members of interdisciplinary group
* Provide appropriate pain/symptom mangement
* Evaluate patient's response to treatments/medications
* Providing functional direction and assistance to LPNs and CNAs - completing new staff orientation as assigned
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current state Registered Nursing License in good standing required
* Minimum of one year experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
* Previous Hospice experience required
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver's license
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred, but not required
Questions? Please contact Donna Winterhaler at email@example.com or 615-339-3621. If you are interested in full time we may need full time in very near future.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147612.aspx'