Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Oncology PT W/E
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09727-43414
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER KANSAS CITY, MO
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) INPATIENT ONCOLOGY PT W/E
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
Fantastic benefits include: Covered Parking On-Site Daycare Competitive Benefit Package Tuition Reimbursement
Come Grow With Us!
Research Medical Center is hosting an Open House Event.
Come find out how we can help you grow your career!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH
3:00-5:00PM (STOP IN ANYTIME)
JOIN US FOR APPETIZERS AND MINGLE WITH RECRUITERS AND NURSING LEADERS.
Research Medical Center - Medical Library (A Level)
2316 E Meyer Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64132
RSVP to Margaret Ward - email@example.com
or go to http://bit.ly/2clG0UV
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) INPATIENT ONCOLOGY PT W/E.
* Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
* Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
* BLS certification required and maintained.
* Previous clinical experience preferred.
* BSN preferred.
Last Edited: 10/07/2016