Registered Nurse (RN) Medical/Oncology - FT nights- RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09726-40744
Nights (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) MEDICAL ONCOLOGY - FT NIGHTS
COME GROW WITH US.
*RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED FOR QUALIFYING CANDIDATES
Find a job in healthcare with Centerpoint Medical Center, located in Independence. Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life. At Centerpoint Medical Center, you ll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people.
Learn More About Being a Registered Nurse (RN) at Centerpoint Medical Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=vPMxGNAx0D4
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features the following:
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
* Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
* The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older. #CB #LI-MIDAMER
* Graduation from a school of nursing required.
* Current Missouri RN license required.
* BLS certification.
* Chemotherapy certification within one year of employment preferred.
Last Edited: 11/18/2016