Registered Nurse (RN) NICU - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09726-42811
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER INDEPENDENCE, MO
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (NICU) - PRN
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features the following:
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
* Nursery nurses are all Registered Nurses, who have specialized education in neonatal care with skills in meeting the needs of the well neonate as well as the ill neonate.
* The nurse coordinates Plan of Care, individualizes care in accordance with the hospital policies and procedures using appropriate gestational age guidelines.
* MUST have at least 1 year of current hospital RN NICU experience to be considered for this PRN RN NICU position.
* This is a PRN position. The flexibility to work days or nights is preferred for this PRN NICU position.
* Graduate from a school of Nursing BSN preferred
* Current Missouri Nursing License.
* BCLS required.
* NRP within 60 days of hire
* STABLES within 6 months to 1 year of hire.
* MUST have at least 1 year of current RN hospital NICU experience.
Last Edited: 08/09/2016