Registered Nurse (RN) Progressive Care - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09727-43566
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER KANSAS CITY, MO
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) PROGRESSIVE CARE - PRN
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
RESEARCH MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) CARDIO/PULMONARY.
* Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
* Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
* Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
* BLS and ALS certification required and maintained.
* Previous clinical experience preferred.
* Basic computer skills
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at Research Medical Center*
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 09/09/2016