Registered Nurse RN Psych Adult FT Days Up to $7500 Sign on Bonus Available!!!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 09727-42851
Days (rotating weekends)
RESEARCH PSYCHIATRIC CENTER KANSAS CITY, MO
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) ADULT PSYCH UNIT
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region. RESEARCH PSYCHIATRIC CENTER is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) ADULT PSYCH UNIT.
Up to a $7,500 sign on bonus available
Up to a $5,000 relocation bonus available
Want to learn more about Nursing opportunities:
PLEASE CONTACT JENNIFER BECK AT 816-257-6473 OR EMAILJENNIFER.BECK@HCAHEALTHCARE.COM
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* COVERED PARKING ON-SITE DAYCARE COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
* The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
* The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
* The Registered Nurse in the Adult Unit provides care for the Adult population from 18 to 64 years of age.
* Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
* Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
* CPR and NVCI required upon hire or within three months of hire.
* One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.
Last Edited: 10/25/2016