Registered Nurse RN - RN Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN Registered Nurse, RN Home Health, HH RN
Job #: prnRNspringOH054689b
PRN RN Home Health opportunity with Brookdale in the Springfield, Ohio and surrounding areas.
Brookdale Buck Creek, 3270 Middle Urbana Road, Springfield, OH 45502
Brookdale Urbana, 609 East Water Street, Urbana, OH 43078-7100
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health RN to provide services in the Springfield area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Evaluate patient and home health environment to determine required services and involve the patient and patient's family in developing the plan of care
* Develop the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
* Serve as the patient's advocate and maintain ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
* Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits within the patient home via device (EMR)
* Provide direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN's/LVN's & HHA's)
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Licensed as an RN in the state of practice
* Three year related experience, including recent Medicare home health experience
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver's license
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred but not required
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147129.aspx'