Registered Nurse RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time RN for Private Duty Home Care skilled care and supervisory visits 30 hours/week
Job # RNrosGA151419
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health RN to provide services in the Roswell area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients
* Evaluates the patient and home health environment to determine required services and involves the patient and patient's family in developing the plan of care
* Develops the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
* Serves as the patient's advocate and maintains ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers, and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
* Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of all documentation within the patient's home via device (EMR)
* Provides direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN/LVNs & HHAs)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Minimum of one or more years of home health, public nursing or acute hospital nursing experience
* Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
* Licensed as an RN in the state of practice
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver's license
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred, but not required
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151419.aspx'