Registered Nurse - RN - Same Day Surgery/PACU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 9/10/2017
Miles City, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a great team! We are offering a $7500 incentive to all RNs hired for full time positions.
Holy Rosary Healthcare, founded in 1910, is eastern Montanas healthcare destination. We serve a 10 county region, providing a full continuum of care. Our 90 bed, faith-based, non-profit, Critical Access Hospital offers M/S, OB, critical care, OR, rehab, hospice and long term services. Our nurse patient ratios allow our RNs to provide patient centered care, with 2:1 in critical care, 1:1 for Moms in labor, 3:1 for mom baby care, and, with a CNA, 3-5:1 for M/S and 5-6:1 for our swing beds.
As an RN at Holy Rosary, you will have the opportunity to cross train, and be a functioning member of a close knit team. If you want to kick start your career, or expand your scope of knowledge, Holy Rosary Healthcare has opportunities for you!
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
* Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patients medical status upon admission and throughout the patients course of treatment.
* Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
* Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
* Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
* Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
* Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
* Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
* Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
* Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* Associate's degree in nursing, required
* Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
* Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
* Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
* One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
Qualifications MT-Miles City